NAU Sculpture Studio
Events at this location
Gordon Williams Gordon's demonstration will include: 1. Sunflower and upsetting jig. 2. Bolt tongs with cool tricks..these are new under the sun! Sign up for Gordon's workshop on Sunday to make
Gordon’s demonstration will include:
1. Sunflower and upsetting jig.
2. Bolt tongs with cool tricks..these are new under the sun!
Sign up for Gordon’s workshop on Sunday to make your own bolt tongs.
3. Pipe joint.
4. Wine rack with leaves and welds.
5. Long edge cut designs made easy.
6. A new helpful way to make a forge step weld.
7. As time permits a vote on birds, horses, animals, glass melting,
snakes and other quickies.
* Registration begins at 8:00 AM, the demonstration starts at 9:00 AM.
* Registration fee:
$15 for members
$20 for non-members
* Lunch is on your own. There are several good eating spots near the
* Tailgating is encouraged. Tailgaters, please consider donating to
Iron in the Hat.
* Bring things for Iron-In-the-Hat and Show-and-Tell.
Be sure to put your name on anything you bring for Show-and-Tell.
* The workshop on Sunday is $100. Students will make bolt tongs .
Contact Richard Rozinski at 602-803-7255 or email@example.com
About Gordon: I have been blacksmithing since 1986. I began my school in 1994 at my shop, then at Pieh Tool Company and now my new school located at the East entrance of Zion National Park. I’ve also done custom work and production smithing but teaching is truly my passion. I’ve have been demonstrator at Abana chapters in twenty two states. My demo will include many projects, with an offering of good explanation of techniques and helpful hints.
Directions to the NAU Sculpture Studio
• North on I-1 7
• Exit McConnell Dr (First Exit North of I-40)
• Right on McConnell Dr
• Right on Pine Knoll Dr
• Right into Parking Lot for Facility Services
(Marked “Parking” at the east side of the map on page 4)
• The Sculpture Studio is building 84 on the map.
Thanks to all of you who have participated in Iron in the Hat. By purchasing tickets and
donating items, you help support AABA events and projects. Items for donation can be a tool,
piece of art, something you made specifically for iron in the hat, something you don’t need in your
shop, a great book, a t-shirt, a hat … something an AABA member would enjoy.
All Day (Saturday)
NAU Sculpture Studio