AABA Annual Meeting, Banquet, and Auction Sunday, December 8, 2019 Fruit Packing Shed/Gallery at Sahuaro Ranch Glendale, AZ Check-in starts at 11:00 AM. Food service starts at noon The Annual Meeting and Auction start at
AABA Annual Meeting, Banquet, and Auction
Sunday, December 8, 2019
Fruit Packing Shed/Gallery at Sahuaro Ranch
Check-in starts at 11:00 AM. Food service starts at noon
The Annual Meeting and Auction start at 1:00 PM
* NOTE: The location has been changed from the Maintence Shed we have used in the past to the much nicer Fruit Packing Shed.
* The banquet will be catered this year.
* Meals of pulled pork, chicken, and a veggie option will be provided by AABA at no cost to you or your guests.
* To qualify for AABA-provided meals you must RSVP by Friday, November 29.
Use the reply card in the newsletter, call Jason at 602-717-1459, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* The annual meeting and the auction will be held after we eat.
Vote for the AABA officers and board members using the ballot included in this issue.
Return your ballot by November 29.
Election results will be announced at the annual meeting.
* The event will be in the Fruit Packing Shed.
We encourage you to bring a contribution for the auction, but you will be Welcome
Without bringing anything.
* You could make anything from a key chain or bottle opener to a table or mirror.
* Or you could bring extra tools or materials that you don’t need.
Questions: Call Jason at 602-717-1459
Directions to the Fruit Packing Shed in Sahuaro Ranch
* I-17 to Dunlap Ave.
* West on Dunlap (which turns into Olive Ave.) to 59th Ave.
* North on 59th Ave. to Mountain View Rd.
* West on Mountain View
* Take first right into the East Parking Lot.
* Walk from the parking lot to the Fruit Packing Shed.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saguaro Ranch Park
9802 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302