Demonstrator - Mike Riemer Mike will be demonstrating "Grille work on the diamond". He will demonstrate two different approaches to composing a small grille, one with half-lap joints and
Demonstrator – Mike Riemer
Mike will be demonstrating “Grille work on the diamond”. He will demonstrate two different approaches to composing a small grille, one with half-lap joints and one with butt-joints.
• Registration begins at 8:00 AM, the demonstration starts at 9:00 AM.
• Registration fee:
$15 for members, $20 for non-members
• Lunch is on your own. There are several good eating spots in Jerome.
• Tailgating is encouraged. Tailgaters, please consider donating to Iron in the Hat.
• Bring things for Iron-In-the-Hat and Show-and-Tell.
Be sure to put your name on anything you bring for Show-and-Tell.
• Dry camping in the parking lot at the park. There is commercial lodging in Jerome, Cottenwood, and
*** Get your reservations early. The Thunder Valley Motorcycle Rally is scheduled for the same
weekend in Cottenwood.***
• Photography workshop Saturday afternoon. The quality of your photography when submitting work for art shows and to galleries is very important.
Doug Baldwin will show you how to improve your photos of your work. More details on page 4 of Anvil’s Horn.
$30 per person with a minimum of 10 students. Contact Richard Rozinski at 602-803-7255 or email@example.com to register.
• The Mike Riemer workshop on Sunday is $100. Students will get hands-on experience with the grilles Mike demonstrated on Saturday . Contact Richard Rozinski at 602-803-7255 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Directions to the Jerome State Historic Park, Jerome, AZ
• I-17 to the AZ 260 exit at Camp Verde.
• West on AZ 260 to AZ 89A in Cottonwood.
• Turn left on AZ 89A and follow the signs to Jerome.
• In Jerome, follow the signs to the Jerome State Historic Park.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Jerome Historical Park